Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Where Is that 8o's and 90's dopeman music

It's a damn shame how people see shit and what people will do for money. An music artist to me is a voice for me a person beside my self understand how's it is to be POOR and bring light 2 tha issue of that life and etc. But now it like look what i got with your money they really do understand that tha money we pay for a record or a show is like med's to cause when need that push that fix that you can make it that close your eye's and let them roll back I got you shit but these artist out here now is push that fake shit listen to this shit here what neyo tell this up and coming artist . People love you for you be your self cause there are more than a million people out their that need help like you and feel like you and etc and that what my you and artist and a legend when you can bring people up that was like you and say hey if you like me will you must damn sure like them cause they made me Not a fucker that just wont to be accepted











No comments:

P.N.O Hustle Motto $18.99

P.N.O  Hustle Motto $18.99
We Greatly appreciate your support