Sunday, November 8, 2009

What's Inside Of Me

Threw tha time of my last post I realize I need to get right with myself. Stop chasing things I can't hold on to. So I have when to church, try and I kno that sad but it's tha truth I have try to pick up on more time saying my prays and enjoy what free in life just tha things that we all take for nothing like tha sounds of life, the smell of freedom and tha feel of all essence those there are my nu stress away taking more time with myself to understand me I even had a man to man talk with my big brother and shut down all that shit between us all my Unstated statement was finally made and it really felt good to get that out of my soul their was a couple of misunderstand on both of our part but we always will be 2roboys one down and one to go Keith ! still haven't talk to him yet but time will bring it to where we meet still self employed by tha EDD social network receive my 1st check woo who I Think I m to tha point of my life where I don't know how I got here it like bring in college with out a education SO what easy to most people in that college which college to me is life cause I am educated is Super Hard to me but for some reason I passing sometime by tha skin of my teeth but I'm Here! And I thank god for that but When I do walk across that walk way BOY! Y'all better watch out I will never give up into I do I know I will but I don't know when AND what more i got to go threw before I get their and that what tha scary and hardest part of being me dealing with tha shit I face in this school;college; etc LIFE so in tell more shit is ready to pop off I'm going to keep eating

No comments:

P.N.O Hustle Motto $18.99

P.N.O  Hustle Motto $18.99
We Greatly appreciate your support