Thursday, April 29, 2010

Good Morning


Good Morning today to another day on face book. Another day @ a job where we don't like Good morning to that person who have to always say may I take your order.good morning to that dumb fuckin ass cop who will pull you over and be a dick just cause of his life issues good morning to you 1st of all and all tha stupid ass thing you going to do that will fuck with others

Now since I got your attention let me go by saying every day we come in contact we people and tha people we come in contact with pay a bad part of our life Its like a game once we walk out our  door  start us out with a full bar and making it back with some type of energy end it you only dead by going to jail are dead for Now ON I will say to people I hope you have a Good Morning

No comments:

P.N.O Hustle Motto $18.99

P.N.O  Hustle Motto $18.99
We Greatly appreciate your support