Monday, May 17, 2010

San Diego ( cOME oN soN!)


Why is it that we as people have to always bring thing where they don't belong. Now I am a citizen of San Diego I was born and raise in tha south New Orleans. Not like every black man that move to San Diego due to tha Navy are etc. I move out hear to get away from tha racism and crime that I lived around most of all my life. And to be able to do that I was dumb founded when I found this movie on gangs; and I came across San Diego. Now for those who haven't been to San Diego 1st of all they do not have any projects in tha city at all wish to me is a good thing. tha weather is 95% perfect, they have almost everything available to their people most of tha time but their beaches, wreck center In real good condition and so ON and so ON...... SO WHY IN THA FUCK BLACK PEOPLE DO WE NEED GANG LIKE THIS OUT HEAR FOR WHAT NOW I SEE IN LOS ANGLES,NEW YORK, NEW ORLEANS, TEXAS,GRAY, MEMPHIS AND SO  ON AND SO BUT SAN DIEGO COME ON WHAT YOUR KILLING FOR CAUSE YA LL HAPPY 





No comments:

P.N.O Hustle Motto $18.99

P.N.O  Hustle Motto $18.99
We Greatly appreciate your support