Friday, December 31, 2010

STILL


As I come to another year ending day seating here addressing this day of dec 31 2010. I said to myself couple of thing and every thing I said I always use tha word. (STILL) I'm still a dead beat dad, (wish I HATE!! everyday of my FUCKIN lyfe...) I'm still haven't got to tha status I need to be, I still owe bills and people, I'm still living check to check, I'm still fight with my wife, I'm still POOR..., I'm still don't know why my Family just dont understand me, I'm still try to learn how to Live Free, I'm still learning how 2 be a father,
I'm just still at it, what ever it is! I'm still trying to get a grip at what ever it is in lyfe that I need to know... Learning that no matter what I do it; anit going to change intell it ready. I just got to still be ready when it do come. I call myself in tha beginning of 2010. That I was going to tell people that by tha end of 2010. I was going to be a million air ( U KNO WHEN U THINK IT IT HAPPEN) and not so much for tha money. It was just so i can have something to bring in 2011. As in saying I told yall so just to show them theirs is hope and faith. We as people just need to be patience you know. And just for once to be tha spoke person for opportunity I guess shit but that didnt happen. I'm still tha spoke person for tha people who every by else come up on. From tha police to tha Law thru tha system even to tha entertainment stopping at tha drug that people like use. Need just to cope living our everyday lyfe I mean tha Real Everday people. Not these dumb ass criminals but people who get cuaght up in everyday lyfe by living it, to giving it. Tha people who I like to call Lyfer. Everyday job going, bill paying, cop ducking,chance taking,lotto playing people. SO I say good bye 2010 may tha 365 nu days you had in that year tha people who you did benfit enjoy it. But to ones like us who you miss Happy hope to see you soon Day..................

No comments:

P.N.O Hustle Motto $18.99

P.N.O  Hustle Motto $18.99
We Greatly appreciate your support