Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Poor Man Song



I had a vision of being rich as a youth while looking up to Jesus threw a hole in my roof. Yah boy had it hard no lie I got tha proof Once was homeless no lie it's tha truth deadbeat go head and laugh but god knows everyday I'm out here trying get that cash hustling and struggling for my big break got my ass looking at time I could faced I never could imagine this could be my faith wish everyone could find some way to forgive for my mistakes Born a baby skip teens and when straight to a man was a mistake like a poker player buffing with a bad hand college was a joke get high time flyed so I decide to be in tha middle so I can get by tought myself about a Lyfe that I wish I never haven't but tha shit was close to me all I had to do is reach out and grab it. muthafucking dayz was great but more was bad tha only thing got me by was those getto laugh from my real friends that ah nigga had Son and daughters will not kinda in that order I won't u to know who is your father a true man who made alot of mistakes so bad that they hurt and do what ever to make it work I won't stop intell I'm in tha dirt ah poor man song.. For what this shit is worth listening to niggus is like Jesus Christ to my hardest to live my Lyfe right while my soul trying it's hardest to set it's self free but at tha same my flesh is all u people see my mother told me that god have a plan I said how u know she reply it's just something about u can't understand how u see what people can't see and how u quick to react to things so naturally.

No comments:

P.N.O Hustle Motto $18.99

P.N.O  Hustle Motto $18.99
We Greatly appreciate your support