Friday, September 28, 2012

I am

With this 420 smoke in my brain........Trying to maintain though this America/Governor given pain refuse to do like others and shoot that shit in my Vain.............I am  Born on a day in October on tha 16th to be exact in 1976 four year later here come CRACK........5 years old in tha mist of all that......Live this family who taught they kidz how to be proud and with it is to be Black.....Even with all tha love in tha world........Still couldn't protect her youngest son from his 1st taste of money from crack sells......In no way in hell he would know tha ride he was headed in.....Was going to end up with hurt,sorrow,pain and horrible memories at tha end.....With late night fights....Sleeping from pillow to post........Living in a lyfe where tha own thing you wind up owning was being known for selling dope......Even after surviving 10th years in a lyfestyle tha was so cut throat.......I still found hope believing in myself that this was all a Dream...... And sooner are later I was going to be awaken from my Mother Scream.....See she died in 1989 tha year I would say I really got to feel and see what it's like when a person is DIEING....I search and search for places she might could have gone after that day......Walked tha path she would take own her known walks around her way.......wish and praying for just ah hey u.....Just so I can tell her how grateful I was to have her In my Lyfe and how I know everything I did wasn't always right.........Here I am using tha world as my canvas as I paint tha picture of my LYFE in tha Words that I write

I am

No comments:

P.N.O Hustle Motto $18.99

P.N.O  Hustle Motto $18.99
We Greatly appreciate your support