Saturday, September 15, 2012

Tha ANSWER.......2 retaliation



I came to realize that I'm very different from tha normal are average person and for along time I was scare to admit it....... So I did dumb shit to fit in and even while trying to do tha dumb shit R whatever it was I did to fit in. It was still way different for tha normal are average person.It's wasn't in tell I left tha hell hole I was born in that was able to accept myself as me C I think/believe that tha journey we set for our self modes and shape us as human being that we become rather it's killing,loving,are ETC. It's a feeling we get at that moment that's feel up ......like let say on tha safe side 65% OF OUR SOUL and what ever that feeling is we spent tha rest of tha 35% trying to do what it is to become tha best at it .Take me for instance my feeling was lyfe see as a kid I always though about DEATH all tha time especially when I went to sleep.. I can remember as early as 10 years old how I would just think about DEATH to tha point I was scare to go to sleep I used to stay up in tell like 3 in tha morning....Now I know some of Y'all who read this might say so that y his ass is crazy.................LOL.......... but for real that feeling that filled like 75% of my soul which mode me and shape me to love LYFE FOR REAL. I mean tha shit most of people in no disrespect take for granted....... tha other 25% percent was waste by me running from myself finding and learning about tha things I needed to do are have are know to fit in what some of y'all consider as a normal lyfe style.....which means being prepare for anything from sex,dope,cars,cash,hoe's, drama are etc no matter what it was just being a well rounded person no matter what......and still with that under my belt I still stuck out in a different way my out come was always as a lesson learning that was taught to me by lyfe it's wasn't in tell 2005 I started to realize this by paying close attention to my outcomes of issue's in my lyfe which allow to be mad as others as if they had something personal against me..why alone not knowing this shit is suppose to happen to me..(which mean I HAVE THA GIFT TO SEE U FOR WHO U ARE BEFORE CAN SEE YOURSELF)..and also..(How can a teacher teach with out learning.......AND..... Even with that said I have done and aslo put myself (no lie) In some real FUCKING serious and bad places,situation and issue's tha I am ashamed to say. And still what has been tha outcome to others who done tha same damn thing....became a lyfe learning lesson for me......and when I started to accept that and trying and opening myself up to learn more about who I really am allow me to understand lyfe as tha person who I became to be. Allowing me to respect other's opinion no matter what. It allow me not to fear death if you learned how to live. That religion of all kind and etc is from MAN KIND but Your believes and tha faith you have/share is in all of us and that from god it just up to us how we choose to deposit it into....(which means I accept all kind of people that I can learn from weather if u good are bad ) .....T o me that's all in tha survive of lyfe is to be able to response in any type of environment no matter what happen....that tha only way you can truly live freeliving.......C I'M LIKE THA ANSWER...........Now don't take that tha wrong way.........yeah yeah yeah some of y'all saying this muthafucker far from perfect and you RIGHT I like my mountain dew's dirty and my weed clean....SHITED.....If half of y'all had this cruse I have......SMH.....I deserve and round of applause that that's all I do......It's hard as fuck to live your lyfe as research...wishing for tha day that you can be let go in what we all know as tha normal lyfe....One thing i could never under stand when it came to research you was consider as tha best to be chosen but yet when u provide all tha answer that look for and needed tha only way they can let you go is by death.....SMH.........Now I'm not saying that a lyfer like me has are will ever have all tha answer to lyfe and what it has to offer.....sorry we don't live that long..........our time is up once we provide all tha answer y'all needed are looking for....it up to y'all to listen,take heed are etc...Our job is to make sure we get tha data out on what we have tha true answer to in lyfe courses....weather it's through religion,music,jazz,poetry,speeching,sports are etc We are able to become what we need to become to deliver tha message as long as it's tha true....So that what I do I use my lyfe as a vessel to communicate to other as of what not to do rather if it's to lead by a example own what not to do are just by opening tha front door to my lyfe as a swamp meet so any and ever one can pick from on what can help them to get though are understand what lyfe is and can do..finding some way to get paid by this shit...while trying not to become a victim to what they was sent to go though in lyfe for u(I GUESS U CAN SAY WE LIKE UNDER DEEP COVER).....I just pray I can find another way of communicate to y'all ASAP I dont know how long I can keep this up on my soul and body so much wear and tear.....are how long I can keep my cover from not being blown....So if you out their some where out there big break aka that second change that they told us about in boot camp of lyfe ...ummm I think y'all either miss are skip over my name cause it still haven't came I REALLY WOULD LIKE TO DO WHAT I WAS SENT HERE TO DO BEFORE I GO THAT THA ONLY WAY I'M ABLE TO LIVE OWN AND BE PROTECT..... PULL ME OUT BEFORE IT GET TO LATE AND MY COVER IS BLOWN IN TELL THEN I FOLLOW IN YOUR FAITH
.........SELAH.......

No comments:

P.N.O Hustle Motto $18.99

P.N.O  Hustle Motto $18.99
We Greatly appreciate your support