Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Looking with your EYE's

When I look at myself threw my youngest daughter eye's.........Sometimes I can cry just imagining me not being by her side...... I WEATHER DIE.....Look Germain C Freeman... it's nothing I can say to make you understand how much I understand on how wrong I was and how sorry I am for not thinking about how much my decision I was making at tha time would have effect you…… I just knew it was way over due and enough was enough. Hoping that thing would work it self out as I made plans for a better future for myself for y’all didn’t go tha way I planned….From day one it became a fight and a battle that lead up to where we at now with each other over everything. I can only take blame for my part as allowing myself to fall victim to your mother game’s she play when it came to you….Hoping your sister would hold me down and protect you from tha lie’s you heard about me and etc but even that back firer to tha point she can only do so little as a lil girl and to top that off tha unbalance lyfe I was living out here all those years.. just turn everything I work hard for and your sister try to protect from as a lie turn to tha truth….So gee as you turned 14 years old own this day…what ever are who ever you had to fill in that empty space I left in your lyfe. I just would like you to know that I never in a million years wonted this. I'm taking blame for  my action I was wrong for allow it to become like this.... but with that said I couldn't do all this by my self I started off tha right way as a real man would have fight filling paper's and etc in lyfe you going to understand that it take two people to create a problem of any kind see to your mother it was all about she will do what ever  had to do to make me regret for leaving her not understanding that it was no more us everything she clam to fight over was all tha thing I did just cause of yall see if I was what she clam me to be NOW she wouldn't fought so had trying to keep me and etc.SO I couldn't play her game know more it came to tha point where I was paying just to see yall and even when she saw that didn't effect me...It came to tha point where she only came to get tha money I promise her every month though family court where I had to chase her down to do that so I can be ever to see you and etc....So to get peace in any type of way I had to leave tha pain of what they let her get away with was tooo much to deal with tha crying me saying how unfair tha system is when it came to men and etc .... But enough about that happy Birthday  Gee Gee  I hope this day be as good for you as any day in your lyfe I miss you soooo fucking much gurl..... not getting to know something you made hurt more thing anything in this world it's like being loss inside a saved soul....Only if you knew tha things I wish for every day you be surprise......but this is what it come to for me only talking to y'all though my imagination….by writing a personal letter to y'all own yours bday  your sister Taja is doing really good she 12 now in 7 grade still in Memphis…..you also have two brother Nicoh aka coka leaf and M’syah aka yayo and last but not least you have a another sister who name is aniya aka ni ni  we all out here living lyfe as I wish we alllll can do one day. Take Care
Germain C Freeman
HAPPY BRITHDAY

(THIS VIDEO WAS DONE 3 YEARS AGO WHEN YOU WAS 11 NOW YOU 14 YEARS OLD)

 

No comments:

P.N.O Hustle Motto $18.99

P.N.O  Hustle Motto $18.99
We Greatly appreciate your support