Saturday, December 15, 2012

Being Freed

Closing tha years out with a symbol of what I accomplish this years in 2012........This has been one Hell of a Roller Coaster Ride call joy and pain.....In tha beginning I though I never see tha end.....Now I'm at tha end can't wait to see tha beginning ......Cause I'm finally at ah point of my lyfe I actually feels like I'm WINNING......I'm looking forward to 2013 overcoming even more hurdles you put in front of me.........In Lyfe you can say I made a B passing that shit now I'm own tha NEXT LEVEL setting my soul free............So with this Tree I tat on me with tha sun rising and six birds flying free is tha vision I'm own that's headed for me.............


No comments:

P.N.O Hustle Motto $18.99

P.N.O  Hustle Motto $18.99
We Greatly appreciate your support