Sunday, February 21, 2021

Letter To Negus

  • Right now, you may be depressed because you know your life can be better. That it should be better, however, tha addiction to your vice prevents you from realizing how great you are.  I promise you I understand. As stated in my introduction post before you click on this link, I was there also. Let me tell you a story. I had a daughter at tha age of 20 at tha same time I'm officially THUGIN.. Now when tha thugin was good having a cute Lil female me as a sidekick was tha shit at times even to tha point mom and I move in together. Tha plan was I would hustle to tha top of my Lyfe metaphor speaking. Sounds good right? It should have worked, but my addiction did not let it. I had started thugin in life more frequently and a larger quantity to tha point I never expected if you "jump of tha porch" in tha 90s you know what I mean  Initially, I could control it. I was still was learning how to be a father and a spouse, but after some time I started to become sick I couldn’t go 40 hours a week. I’d go 30 one week and 25 another.  It was a gradual decline, infrequent hours and small payouts led to problems with my daughter’s mother I know for a fact that still bothers me from time to time. Because all I’ve ever wanted was a family. I created one, eventually anyway Back to tha story. So, I’m not hustling as I should so that meant I didn’t have money. My lowest moment came when I stole money  I knew something had to change. But I told myself I was too far gone. And that everyone was thugin. I mean look on TV or movies or social media. All tha cool people are thugin in some type of way.  I’m cool   Wrong!  Not everyone is thugin like they claim they are. And honestly.  It’s only tha people at tha bottom that thug in excess. 
  • With that being said, My Negus, you have to put Tha Hate U Gave us away if you want to live tha life you and I know you’re capable of. Tha world needs your talents. You see how disorderly tha world is without your positive input.  You are what’s needed in our community and culture.  Our lives are glaring examples of tha evils of addiction. We’ve lost family, friends, money, opportunities, and happiness.  I don’t know about you, but I want mines back.  Every day I am fighting to regain what I gave away. Fortunately, I had a mentor from high school that loves me more than I love me he pulled me aside and helped me get back on tha right track RIP Ryan Johnson. He saw something in me. I see tha same in you.  You have wasted enough of your potential. Now it’s time to realize how powerful you are. I believe in y'all. As I was learning to control Tha Hate U Gave. A guy in my lyfe journey pulled me to tha side one day and said. “Young man if you can remain and live lyfe with a purpose. You have to be a bad MuthaFucker So I say to you watch out you Bad MuthaFucker..Hold ya Head
 Click On Image Below 




No comments:

P.N.O Hustle Motto $18.99

P.N.O  Hustle Motto $18.99
We Greatly appreciate your support