Friday, May 6, 2011

Feeling is why we do what we do

To figure out what this feeling is Im going threw is so hard and unfair to explain. Cause tha way I'm feeling I cant help but wonder why is this happening to me. I guess we can all say that when this time comes why me. I tell u why! It choose u... Hate feed of tha most weakest thing it can so that why it choose u cause I bet where you got that feeling from  u are very weak for . I'm so far deep in that nothing you do to me would hurt me and that's truly sad but at some point I came to tha point that I do anything to be with u And u held me to every word cause that what u did to me everything that lead to anything tha out come now is that I find myself fighting this feeling that theaten  my Lyfe ever day just holding over my head on what I can loose with no control to stop it and knowing how hard I work for it so hard where it became my pain when she was ashame... please help me stop this feeling that no drug can't help only thing can help is help itself.......  



 

No comments:

P.N.O Hustle Motto $18.99

P.N.O  Hustle Motto $18.99
We Greatly appreciate your support