Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Job market

I get two dayz a week to pay for a five day week...and I'm a couple of weeks behind everyday cost me.......... Okay I have been looking for a job since 2009. Okay I Amit for a couple of month I some what pussy foot for awhile in tha market for a moment but man I tell u for tha last couple months I been like all balls deep into tha looking market and it been kinda sad no responds no call back to etc like really it's aw different kind of world out there and trying to complete is hard ass shit use to be a nice simle and different look was all it took for me but now these nu recruit seen to be harder to win over  stay tune to my out come and yes I do write like I talk as long as you understand.......... 

No comments:

P.N.O Hustle Motto $18.99

P.N.O  Hustle Motto $18.99
We Greatly appreciate your support