Saturday, January 12, 2013

TRUTH BE TOLD

Mama I kno u didn't have dreams of your youngest child.... Weighing dope on triple beams running from police and serving crack fiends and hanging out in those projects.....my mama work her ass to teach me respect.....No lie my mama would have die for her pride but for some reason we couldn't see eye to eye.....I was born in tha 70th's but grew up in tha 80th's in those days things was crazy....Sho... ot out every other day at my Jr. high school around way......She told me not to get involved with drugs.....Her youngest child in her eyes just by affiliation I was a thug......I couldn't underhanded I didn't kno what to do for me to stay alive I had to roll with a crew.....So lyfe issue's made her wash her hands and as a man I had to take a stand.......I miss u mama Daddy remember that day u punch me in my chest while waking me up..... Like a man....... I won't it to put your ass to rest.... If you wouldna found that gun underneath my bed my ass would probably be dead.....You put your head on tha line for me......I would have never thought u of all people would be tha nigga that would ride for me......Who ever knew at tha end of all this......You become my best friend anit that a bitch.....I luv u dad Tha last words is for my grandmother.....And to tell tha truth I still miss my grandmother...I still remember when u told me.....Boyd it gonna be a day when I'm dead and gone .....That time came to soon never got a chance to tell u I was wrong....When I saw in that box I couldn't believe it I was in shock....And only thing I can think about is how that feeling came over me telling herman I don't think you was going to make out.....I was to scare to come see using that time to break away and run free it's about time this truth come out of me I sorry TAVIE.........,..

No comments:

P.N.O Hustle Motto $18.99

P.N.O  Hustle Motto $18.99
We Greatly appreciate your support