Saturday, January 12, 2013

Not U

 

I’m Not A Gangsta......Man them People Lie.....I’m just a normal Kat trying to Survive........Who won't hesitate to ride on any one who bring any type of threat to P.N.O" Cartel Raised" Family Enterprise....Which allow me to take care of six lyfer and a god child......So before you judge please understand why I say I'm not no THUG......I'm no different from you I demand respect and will protect what I Luv............I'm not A THUG......... I'm just ah normal boyd....That won't hesitate to bring anyone noise............Still would sell crack......If I had 2........You probably catch me in tha same Spot......If I had 2.......Ya C I pawn My 1st chain and garb a 8ball hook up with Dizzy and we Balled.........U listening to a P.N.O dictator....... Fuck waiting for trafficking I was more Like ah waiter.........By saying this making moms reminisce on those late nights that she pray I made it in alright.......Who ever Knew it would come to this........Sitting in this house with and bottle of cris......Man I telling u lyfe a funny thing........... You anit a real man in tell your ass been thru something's.............

No comments:

P.N.O Hustle Motto $18.99

P.N.O  Hustle Motto $18.99
We Greatly appreciate your support