Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Finding Jesus are just understanding how to live lyfe

OK....... I be tha 1st to say i'm far from prefect and as far as a godly person........ I want to believe I am but there's others that properly would say different......... Now I will say I am a god fearing man and I do believe in Karma that for sho.........But to me lyfe is much more then give it to tha lord and he will solve all your problems type place, world are what ever you define it as....I think finding god is Living Lyfe itself what ever you choose to live it as that all on you but live it Open, Honest and Free being able to enjoy lyfe for what it is with out hurting others like tha old slain goes "like heaven on earth" But some of us used tha god thing so much where it start to become like you bragging....It's Like that tha Nu crack....for real think about remember when crack 1st came out what  Nica's use to say when you came to them and be like mane I need ends bad..."Nikka what u need to be doing is stop sucking on your mama titties you fuckin mama Boyd and get out here and make this money and be a man".......lol.....Now they just doing tha same thing  but tha crack in they hand got replace with tha Bible....Like really I get you got Jesus ......'Cool I salute ya "Much power to ya......And let mi say before I go any further This is not to offend any one This is just to get people to really look at what they doing to people who ain't on they level yet......You make it seem that it no more room up there..... You acting you took tha last spot to finding Jesus What about tha people who put they self on.... Who didn't need no pastor to preach to them and show them how to find peace in them self....Tha ones who may not go to Church on Sunday but still help they community and just like you give credit to Jesus aka Tha Lord.. If you really think about Jesus him self didn't Brag about his father how people brag about him" He say go spread tha word which mean share....Not go brag how good I made your lyfe are etc......To me Jesus show me how we can help each other and once we stop doing that this place where he stand here call earth will slowly kill it self which is still happen this day..See I don't get how people who did some fuck up things other people in lyfe and figure finding god just going to wipe that slay clean....I KNOW I DONE SOME FUCK UP SHIT TO PEOPLE I'm JUST GLAD THAT IF IT EVER CATCH UP With ME I CAN DIE AT PEACE. But as for tha rest of them....... They wasn't trying to find god when they was out there.....I know I wasn't just like I wasn't expected to live to be 37 for me that when shit when wrong cause it force me to be a man which mean Having Feeling,love,kidz,soul mate,wife and etc. That there turn me into a person who really look out to understand other so we can all get it and live together... I help other with my Experience in lyfe by sharing my lyfe issue to let anyone out there know they are not along keep ya head high........Wisdom by telling tha youth one day Nica you going be me and then you will see why you should have just listen to me.......Power whether if it's giving a person something that I have benefit from are just hooking a Nica up with a Career that he can be proud of to call his job.....Nowlege to give so people understand that those street ain't shit compare to tha real world their no rule's...Obedience to control they self button's others love to push.....#PNO

No comments:

P.N.O Hustle Motto $18.99

P.N.O  Hustle Motto $18.99
We Greatly appreciate your support