Thursday, June 18, 2020

Mr.RACISM



Dear Mr Racism... O how you lay with us all to a certain degree... which is cool with me have no problem... you do you I do me.. never cross path are if we did let say I hope there some form of mutual respect..." shit I hate your ass as much as you hate me fucker"...So that how I can understand tha views you see cause... OMFG! I feel twice maybe more at sometimes I will be want to beat tha living shit out of y'all...but I don't and it when you yes you Mr. Racism get so cocky to tha point you start spilling out into normal everyday America is when I start to say okay now no more Mr nice guy no more mutual respect all glove off  I have a fucking problem now in tha words of my heart mentor.... I quote Now when I came out I was asking people to lend me your E.A.R"Everybody Against Racism" against this racism shit...But if you wanna make it personal then we can go there I swear ... If people really wanna ignore this stupidity and allow stuff like this to happen in 2020 fair warning this is not gonna play out tha way my great leaders die and sacrifice their life for my kind to be able to participate as normal fair citizens of America... So plz help me help you and support my son and Everyone Against Racism... This is my last attempt  this is getting  closer and closer  to my home and as tha late great  Malcolm X  said  By Any Means Necessary
I will protect mine 
I will seek revenge 
I will find Justice

No comments:

P.N.O Hustle Motto $18.99

P.N.O  Hustle Motto $18.99
We Greatly appreciate your support